Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiny toes

When Von was born, he was whisked to another hospital to be treated for some potential complications (praise the Lord, the doctors' fears proved unfounded and he was fine); thankfully, Aaron was able to go with him. But because of the situation, Von was not placed on my chest when he was born, and I only got to see him as they wheeled him past me out the door. Once he was settled at the other hospital, Aaron texted me a picture of him, and even hooked up to a bunch of machines and a tube down his little throat, he looked to me like a little tiny itty bitty Aaron! I was delighted!
We've had five weeks to learn his face and body (which is starting to finally plump up!), and we've had so much fun deciding whose features he has--my ears, Aaron's nose, my eyebrow crease, Aaron's eyes, my lips, Aaron's chin. However, the jury is still out on his toes--Aaron and I both have long toes, so these could be either of ours! I just love them--they are delicious and so kissable, much to Von's dismay. But I can't help myself--I could smooch them all day long!



No comments:

Post a Comment