Saturday, September 15, 2012

I came to get down, so get out your seats and jump around. Jump around.

Or stay in your seat, like Von does in his jumperoo. We got this for him almost 2 months ago. He moves so, so much I thought he might really enjoy something like this. But until now, he's really been too little to jump. As Aaron says, it's more like he staggered back and forth like a drunk. :) Now that he's almost 6 months (YES, SIX months!!!), he has finally figured out the jumping part of it and he loves it! And we love watching him. I hope you find it as sweet/cute/funny/adorable as we do. Or at least a fraction.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! It's not just ANY-nearly-6-month old that has a cool, blue horse to "ride"! We always dearly love seeing & hearing our precious Von!!
    Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete