Congratulations, Blythe and Aaron. She's beautiful! What a blessing. I'd love some details.When? How long was the labor? Are you home? I thought you must be in labor since you had not been posting on Facebook! We're so happy for you!
Ooohhhjaaabooo! V looks like he's not entirely sure of this new situation. Lol! Also, we think baby V looks like baby A (our baby A) in these videos. Love, love, love my newest niece!
Aaron always says that, too! I see it sometimes, but mostly when I see old pictures of Baby A. I would LOVE for Baby A to see Von now that he is more interesting. I think Baby A would enjoy him. :)
Oh I loooooved that. I can't believe how big V looks now! I loved how he kept looking at you and Aaron and back to Ann again. Oh I can't wait to meet her!!!
Those are so sweet, thank you for sharing. So, when you got to see V for the first time, did he seem so big to you? I remember being so sad that H seemed so much bigger than the day before. =)
Oh, how I love these!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Blythe and Aaron. She's beautiful! What a blessing. I'd love some details.When? How long was the labor? Are you home? I thought you must be in labor since you had not been posting on Facebook! We're so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOoohhhjaaabooo! V looks like he's not entirely sure of this new situation. Lol! Also, we think baby V looks like baby A (our baby A) in these videos. Love, love, love my newest niece!
ReplyDeleteAaron always says that, too! I see it sometimes, but mostly when I see old pictures of Baby A. I would LOVE for Baby A to see Von now that he is more interesting. I think Baby A would enjoy him. :)
DeleteOh I loooooved that. I can't believe how big V looks now! I loved how he kept looking at you and Aaron and back to Ann again. Oh I can't wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so sweet, thank you for sharing. So, when you got to see V for the first time, did he seem so big to you? I remember being so sad that H seemed so much bigger than the day before. =)
ReplyDelete