Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hodge podge

It's a blustery Sunday afternoon. Aaron and Von are watching football and playing Von's "guitar" in the living room and I'm wrapped in a blanket in the inglenook holding a sleeping princess, pecking this post out with one hand. I've been trying to be more intentional about capturing scenes from our everyday lives, and I decided to post some pictures I've taken recently. I apologize for the poor quality--these were all taken on my phone. I need to keep my camera on hand!
Her Sunday best

Yes, I glued a bow to her bald head and left it on for a week...

...but it's okay--the glue is designed for baby skin!





Waiting and watching for Papa to come home from work.
Sporting leggings and slippers.

Brushing teeth before church!
Von loves the vacuum cleaner...
...and is intrigued by all its parts.

Inspecting Ann's play mat.

He found some guitar pedals and immediately put them to work while holding his "guitar." He knows they go together--he's just not sure how it all works...
Don't wake the bear!

2 comments:

  1. Looked at this with Lael who subsequently said, "Is that Ann? Cool! I like her!" :) We happen to like all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, again. More pics of Ann, please! Your babies are both amazing!

    ReplyDelete