Today we celebrated the resurrection of Christ with our Westside family, and the babies looked oh-so-springy and delicious. I was super proud of Von; Ann stays with us during the service. Before she was born, I would take Von out of the nursery early to be prayed over during communion. But since Aaron is involved in the service, I'm on my own and I can't keep Von under control while holding Ann. However, today I thought I'd try it for the first time in a few months. Von was a perfect angel! He sat quietly on our chable and waited for all the people to take communion. Then he stood in line with me and allowed Mr. Willock to pray for him. He walked back and sat down (after trying to drink my communion juice) and made Baby Lamb dance during the last song. I was so proud and felt like he had hit a major baby-big-boy milestone.
Anyway, enjoy the pics. Von was very patient (Ann was oblivious) but got bored after a while. I think these are pretty good for 6 months and 24 months! I love how they look like they are sharing secrets...What kinds of things do they whisper about?...
Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! What beautiful little babies!! I wish I could scoop them up and kiss them all over!!! Also, where's a family photo??!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love these babies! So squishy and loveable!
ReplyDelete