Sunday, April 29, 2012

Von Yawn

The title of this post has me laughing because it reminds me of Annyong from "Arrested Development." Anyway, I think the title speaks for itself! After a bit of a struggle this week with his schedule, Von is back on track thanks to the EASY method in our Baby Whisperer book. We have a much happier, contenter baby, and a very relieved mama! Now I know when it's nap time and I see a Von Yawn, he's big enough to take him straight to bed (at least before the third Von Yawn). So far it's working. Hooray! Also, I realize he is not yawning in the last picture, but it cracks me up.






4 comments:

  1. Or Bob Law's law blog!

    HE IS SO CUTIE oojaboojy! LOVE the pictures! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last one too! What a lot of character packed into a tiny little body :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think the last one could be greeting card material! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  4. *LOVE*
    And that last pic totally made me LOL!

    ReplyDelete