Von is four months. The days pass faster and faster as time goes by. And each day, Von does something new that amazes and delights us. He is reaching for our faces, smiling at every turn, and growing like a weed! Today at his doctor's appointment, we learned that he weighs 16.9lb (would that be 16lb, 14.4oz? I think??), which is 84% for weight, and he measures 26.8in, which is 95% for height. The doctor laughed and said he is the size of a 9-month old. He is our big, happy, content baby. Ask Marmee--she'll tell you how sweet his temperament is. We couldn't have asked for a sweetier baby.
Our friends the Van't Lands visited from Canada, and Von aDORed them! Although he appears to be thinking deeply while scratching his head, he really was just enjoying the visit.
His first pair of cowboy boots from Auntie Michelle. They are about the cutest things!
Visiting Marmee in the hospital after her hip surgery.
I love these. I did not position his body--he did it himself! Such a little man.





He is just the coolest. You DO have a sweet, sweet baby. We miss him so much.
ReplyDelete