Thursday, May 31, 2012
Happy baby!
Von is such a happy baby! I finally got some footage of him talking and cooing. And as a bonus, I caught him sneezing! Now as you know, I've always believed that Aaron is near perfect, except for his sneezing--he has a loud "Aaaaaahh" part of the "Ah choo!" and it startles me and is super loud. I've always hounded him to stop sneezing like that--I was convinced that he did it like that on purpose to scare me. Until Von came along...As you'll see from the way he sneezes, this "Aaaaaahh" is genetic. And totally cutie when a 2-month old does it. :) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is perfect!! Sneeze and all!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I LOVE him! He is so full of expression and joy! I cannot wait to hold that baby in just a few months! Woooot!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLet's try this again...
ReplyDeleteWhat precious memories he brings to our minds with his sweet baby talk & smiles! And what fun to share them in person soon! Love you, little boy!
What a perfect little angel!! I love him so much! Love his expressions and I think he looks like the perfect mix between you and A. Give him Aunt C kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteI just watched that sneezing bit about 6 times. Too cute! Can't wait to meet the little man in July! :)
ReplyDelete