So last night I actually was able to catch Von rolling over on video! I might try again because what I got was a slow, methodical roll, while he has had several fast rolls. But the wonderful thing about last night's video is that he smiles. I have had to order a new cord for the camera to upload the video onto my computer, but once it comes, I'll upload it.
This morning I was able to catch a smile on my camera phone, which was shocking because it takes several seconds to take a picture. I'll hopefully get some better quality pics with my real camera.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePrecious, fun things! Can't wait to see, hold and smile with this sweet roll-y poly boy!
ReplyDeleteGramp & Gramm
Hurray!! It took K 8 weeks to smile and what a joy it was when she finally did. WHEW, what a reward! He is just the cutiest oojaboojiest and how I wish I could snuggle him. I'm so happy to catch up on all the pictures I've been missing!! Love to you guys.
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT smile that baby has! I can't wait to kiss it!
ReplyDelete