LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!And I'll get him to smile when I see him this summer! :-)
Sweet grandson Von! Glad your mama shared.Looking forward to seeing those smiles in person! ((-:
I LOVE his little smile and thank you for getting him to do it! What a big, strong boy for rolling over! We are super, duper proud of him!!
Could he be any more precious?! I love listening to you talk with him, mama Blythe!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll get him to smile when I see him this summer! :-)
Sweet grandson Von! Glad your mama shared.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing those smiles in person! ((-:
I LOVE his little smile and thank you for getting him to do it! What a big, strong boy for rolling over! We are super, duper proud of him!!
ReplyDeleteCould he be any more precious?!
ReplyDeleteI love listening to you talk with him, mama Blythe!