Sunday, July 8, 2012
chatty boy
Von has started talking! He wants to talk all the time. He stops nursing to talk. He talks himself to sleep. I find him awakened from his nap lying in bed just talking away. He talks to Daddy and listens to him with a serious look. When we go for walks and I cover the stroller, he talks to himself in the dark; or maybe he is talking to the little frog hanging from the stroller! This video isn't the best example, though, because he was tired and ready to go down for his nap. I'll try to get a better video for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh.my.word. he's so good at chatting! what a handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteenjoy seeing all the videos and pix and sharing them with Liz
ReplyDeleteHe is a chatty boy! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, LOVE that chatty little boy! I can't wait to have lots of conversations with him!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love how his eyes got big seeing the toy. Love him!
ReplyDelete