Here is a video of Von finally able to hold his little clown toy and interact with it more...which simply means find a way to stick it in his mouth. I realize these videos aren't all that exciting, but I also know how precious they are to family/friends far away. We wish you all could see him in person!
I love how alert he is in this video, and how he keeps looking over at you with those big wide eyes. He's so precious. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove love love!! He is so adorable. Really. I'm not just saying that. :) ANd he's so alert and responsive. Now we need to see mommy and Von together!
ReplyDeleteHe's giving his clown kisses! What a lovey baby boy. And I agree with Jen - pics/videos with Von and Mommy, please!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! And I agree-I wnat to see you! Though it was very sweet to see Aaron with his boy.
ReplyDelete